Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pumpkin Decorating Party!

We LOVE hosting playdates for our playgroup. I go a little over board, but heck, it's for the kids, so I love it!
Mummy pizzas!
Biscuit out a can, sauce, cheese, and Olives. Follow baking recipe on can!
 Our Witch Cupcakes! Easiest thing ever! Make you favorite cupcakes recipe, and tint the frosting a gross color! Chocolate chips for eyes, candy corn for a nose. I couldn't find the rope candy for hair, which I was super diapointed about : ( but they are cute!
 Love me some plactic eye balls and frozen roach ice cubes! Ew!
 Buckets of googly eyes and stickers kept these kids busy! And having everything outside was super clean and easy!
 My little girl loving a cupcake!
 Yes, of course I had to make hair clips to match our Pumpkin Day! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment