Monday, April 25, 2011

I just love a good theme!

For one of my girlfriends is having a baby boy! Their theme is "my little MVP" from Babies R Us.
 This is the rug in the collection
It's super cute! Being so crafty I really wanted to go with the theme, but also make it myself!
I went to Micheal's craft store, bought a wooden soccer ball, a basket ball, and a catchers mitt!
I painted them all up after looking at the rug from the collection, and decided to play around with it and make it look just like it!
I really loved this one!

The only complaint I have is that someone at the shower thought I bought it from the registry! Of course I corrected her and told her a made it.(I didn't tell her I spent about 7 hours on the thing!) She asked for my number so I could make something for the next shower she goes to!! LOL! So that was awesome!
I need to go thru my closet of canvases and start selling them and letting other people give them life! They aren't breathing sitting in my closet!
Keep crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment