Friday, March 4, 2011

Craft Swap of 2011!

Friend and fellow blogger (her fault for my getting my own blog!) check out Stephanie's blog! http://creativelycuttingcorners.blogspot.com/

So...Stephanie's cousin started this idea. To put on your Facebook status "the first 5 people who comment on this crafty status I will make and send your a craft". (it was more detailed that that-but you get it!) I was, well, probably too excited about this. I love crafting! I've stopped crafting so much because I didn't need my entire house being hot glued, painted with murals and scrapbooked!

So I decided to do what I know, painting on canvas. (now I still haven't sent them out, and they were done the beginning of February-they will be sent out next week. I scheduled in post office on my calendar!! haha!)
So I'm ruining the surprise for 4 of my 5 people!
This idea is, again, a super easy! Grab a pretty piece of scrapbook paper (*tip) the thinner it is the easier it is to work with) At the craft store buy a blank frame. They have them with the wood crafts.
1. Tear up the paper (1 sheet can be enough for 2 frames, depending on size, obviously)
2. Water down some elmers glue, or modge podge and dip paper in it.
3. put it all over the frame
4. after your are done put some modge podge all over and let dry!
(*tip: super easy for the kids too!

(I'm not telling who these are for!)

Another craft I did was canvases!

My favorites!
(Guess we know who this one is for!)

Love this one too!
I rarely love thing I do (typical woman always being hard on herself!) But I did love these both!

No comments:

Post a Comment